Saturday, July 30, 2011

Our Soldiers

As each of you go on about your day please dont forget about our soldiers who are currently deployed still fighting for us, those who are getting injured. I belong to an amazing Army Mom's Support Group and one of our fellow moms received that unwanted phone call - her son has been seriously injured. Please take a moment to read her story and to pray for her son Derek who is fighting for his life. This brings tears to my eyes each time I read her updates. As a Mom with my own son over there it scares me all the time. When my phone rings I am scared to answer it, when an unknown car pulls in front of my house my heart skips a beat. Living in fear is not how one wants to live their days. I cannot wait for my own son to be back on US Soil and safe. Please pray for each and every one of them

No comments:

Post a Comment