Friday, February 18, 2011

Build A Sign Review






I recently had the opportunity to work with Melissa at BuildaSign.com. It did not take me long to decide what I wanted to design. Their site is very user friendly and their customer service support is absolutely amazing. From the time I designed my Custom Banner to the time it arrived was just about a week. Very fast shipping!


This sign hangs proudly in my front yard for my son who is currently in the Army. I have received so many compliments on my sign already.

Build A Sign also offers many other high quality products that you should definitely check out including license plates, flags, magnetics and others. They have some basic templates that are fully customizable or you can make up your own from scratch. Once again, the process is so easy that you can be done from start to finish in five minutes! You can even save your design and share it with others for their input before you order.

No comments:

Post a Comment