Wednesday, May 18, 2011

T-shirt Printing.net's Cheeky Monkey Review


I love wearing t-shirts, so much so, that I prefer to sleep in them. 100% cotton t-shirts are so breathable, so moveable that I don’t feel like I’m getting ‘strangled’ while wearing them to bed. What I like even better are t-shirts with cool logos or slogans on it. Check this one out:

This is known as the Cheeky Monkey, printed by T-Shirt Printing.net. Isn’t it cute? I like the pink and yellow monkey! I also like that it’s a 100% pre-shrunk cotton t-shirt, which means I can wear it to hang out, do laundry, sleep-in and other stuff, as well…I LIVE in t-shirts! This monkey didn’t come off after washing and drying several times already…SCORE! The point of this cheeky monkey t-shirt is to show that quirky, fun t-shirts can be just a hop-skip-and-a-jump away when you work with TShirtPrinting.net! You can order from 12 to 100,000 custom designed t-shirts, with quality products and quality customer service!

No comments:

Post a Comment