Friday, May 6, 2011

When your son deploys

How does one really cope when their son is about to deploy? Especially with the recent events. Not a moment goes by that I dont say my prayers that Our Heavenly Father will watch over him and his entire unit, that they all come home safe.
I have been so blessed in my life to have such an amazing family and wonderful sons.
My 3rd son is about to Graduate High School and that leaves only 1 child at home. My youngest will be 16 this summer - where did the time go. I think of all I am going to be able to do once all of my sons are out on their own - TRAVEL!!!
I have a wonderful job that has given me so much growth in life. I have everything that I have ever wanted and more. God truly has blessed me.
Please take a moment and say a prayer for our Soldiers that are protecting our country that they all come home to their families safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment