Thursday, January 6, 2011

So excited

So I know this is going to be a great year. Not only did I win a new Dell Laptop but I have been offered a promotion with the company I am with. This will finally open up so many more opportunities for me. Financially I will be in the 6 figures and will be able to really look at purchasing a home again. This promotion will require me to travel a little more than I do now but come June I will only have 1 child remaining at home so I will be able to do more. It is so good to know that my financial "freedom" is right around the corner.
I did a lot of traveling in 2010 and know that I will be out of the road more in 2011. What ever it takes for me to provide a stable home for my family I will do it. I, like so many others, have struggled to make it, living paycheck to paycheck, so this is going to be so nice. I will be able to take my youngest son on many more vacations.
So - here is to a wonderful 2011 and I wish you all the best as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment