Friday, September 28, 2012

Reusable Plastic Multi Purpose Storage Box Review




It's More than a Box. It's a Storage Solution.


These boxes sure can come in handy when your children have no where else to put their toys or those clothes they have out grown. I am showing my youngest how to organize his room and he absolutely loves these.

There are 5 different sizes from under the bed to small and large with 4 different colors to choose from; green, pink, blue and white. Prices range from $8 to $18

12 gallon
16 gallon
21 gallon
under bed 36″x24″x6″
tote 18″x13″x11 3/8″



The boxes are made from durable corrugated plastic that can withstand harsh conditions. They also fold away flat for easy storage when not in use. There is an erasable area for easy labeling and storage needs. I can see these boxes being used to store things in a room inside a closet or storage space or even a college student moving to a dorm. I can’t see someone using these in an attic because the boxes are just too pretty. Of course they are ideal for use in all your storage needs but I think they are just too cool to be stuck in an attic. I imagine if you are a military family you move a lot, so I can imagine that these REUSABLE , easily stored boxes would be a dream come true to any military family that is frequently relocating.





These boxes are easy to collapse and put back together. The bottoms stay closed and nothing falls through, which has been a problem with regular cardboard boxes. Also, if it’s raining you don’t need to worry about the contents getting destroyed by the rain. For us Washington folks that is EXTREMELY important because it rains 10 months of the year. They’re also simple to put back together, you won’t be hassling with them for ever trying to get them to fold back. They fold back easily and unfold completely flat for easy storage needs.

To purchase you can visit their website Packaways

Visit them on Facebook 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment