Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Mothers Journey during deployment

Deployments are not only difficult for those who are deployed themselves but for their families as well.

My son has been deployed since last summer and it has had its moments. I do my best to not watch the news because of all the events going on over there right now and it is hard enough having him over there right in the middle of all of it. There have been a few times that he has signed on and we see a new mark on his face, of course he reassures us all is ok and he is fine but a mother knows something has happened that he doesn't want to talk about. No matter what I am always here for my son and support him.

I am so proud of my son for serving his country and putting his life on the line each and every moment he is over there. We are on our final countdown for when he is home for good!

Thank you to each and every one of our servicemen/women who are currently deployed and to those who are preparing to deploy themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment