Saturday, October 13, 2012

Rantings from an Army Mom

So I see all of the news about saving PBS, lets save Big Bird.  I see so many posts from people so upset at the thought of not having PBS anymore. Do you people even watch the news? Do you not know what is really going on with the war? Well WAKE UP!!! There are more important things going on than losing PBS!!!!!!!!




Well.....how about lets save our Troops and bring them home. Should this not be the number 1 topic of us American's? Who cares about PBS at this point. Have we not lost enough of our troops? Do we not have enough of our troops injured, who have lost limbs? Come on people what is truly wrong with you all. 



I may not know some of the injured soldiers personally but I do have my own son who came back from a year in Afghanistan who is suffering PTSD and not a day goes by that I don't worry about him. I pray every single day that God will give my son the strength to get through these difficult times. My son went into the Army with a career in mind but after serving just 1 year in Afghanistan he is already having different thoughts about his career choice. 

So instead of worrying about what is going to happen to Big Bird lets worry about bringing all of our troops home safe and sound - right where they belong - with their loved ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment