Friday, June 1, 2012

Recent News

With my busy schedule at work it does not leave much time left over to do all the improvements at our house but things are coming along. This week we get our new couch, cant wait. I don't live off of credit cards so when I want something I just save my money and purchase everything with cash. I figure if I cant buy it with cash then I really don't need it. I am completely debt free right now and that is such an amazing feeling.

I was able to buy a new car earlier this year, yes that too I purchased with cash so no car payment for me either.

This week we will be painting and getting things ready for when my son Greg comes back for the month to visit. He just got back from a year in Afghanistan so it will really be nice to have all of my children here. It wasn't an easy year having my son off in a war zone but not a moment went by that I wasn't beyond proud of him. Not too many people take the Military route in life. I always knew Greg wanted to go into the Military and I supported him 100%. He is loving what he does and already plans on reenlisting. He gets his promotion to E4 in just a couple weeks as well.

Brandon works for this wonderful company and is starting college here very soon as well. He and Angel are still together - High School sweethearts.

Kevin is living down in Cottonwood and raising his daughter on his own - beyond proud of him for being such an amazing father.

Trevor is getting ready to start his Junior year in High School. He too has done so well, works and loves having that extra cash in the bank ha!

Getting that huge raise the beginning of the year has put us in such an amazing position. I have been with Hillyard for 8 years now. I absolutely love working for this company, couldn't have asked for anything better.

I am so thankful for my family and the wonderful life we all have.

Never question what God has planned for you. You may not understand at the moment why things happened for he has so many better things in store for you. Just make sure you follow his guidance and everything will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment