Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Purex Triple Action Review

Purex Triple Action Review
I started buying a Purex products a few years ago. I was first attracted to the brand when I noticed how much money I could save by purchasing it instead of other leading brands. So last year when I learned about the Purex Insider program, I just had to become a member!

Purex is rolling out a new Triple Action formula across the entire liquid detergent line. This new and improved Triple Action formula delivers even better on Purex’s promise to leave your clothes bright, white, and clean, and as always, for half the price of the leading brand! The detergent is for all types of washing machines including high efficiency. And it comes in different scents including Mountain Breeze, Lavender Fresh, and After the Rain. And they also have a Free & Clear version if you prefer something without the usual dyes and scents.

I really like this new product. The Mountain Breeze variety has a nice scent, and I love the innovations that are allowing us to use less and less detergent and still have fresh, clean results!

No comments:

Post a Comment